Are you looking for a company that works with James Hardie Siding? Consider STB Remodeling in Fairfax. They know you want a product that will protect your home from energy loss, which is why they only work with a few manufacturers.
A major source of energy loss in your home is due to thermal bridging, or the conduction of heat through the wood studs and other framing elements that are not covered with insulation. James Hardie siding is one of the most popular products o the market today for homeowners looking to prevent thermal bridging.
There are numerous benefits of choosing James Hardie siding. Consider a few of them and then call STB Remodeling for more information:
- It may surprise you to learn that James Hardie has spend well over 100 million dollars in research and development that has led to product advancements that benefit their customers.
- James Hardie’s superior siding is made with fiber cement that is non-combustible, comes with a 30 year warranty, is rot resistant, is impervious to termites, resists warping and shrinking, will not melt, is highly durable, looks and feels like real woodgrain, is easily painted and offers a wealth of other advantages.
- When it comes to color, you simply will not find a siding manufacturer that offers more choices. Patented, ColorPlus baked-in technology ensures a more fade-resistant finish than with any other product on the market today.
- James Hardie siding has been crafted to resist all inclement Fairfax weather conditions, including heavy hail and winds up to 150mph, as well as elements that often cause damage to siding. It addresses the 3 main problem areas of most siding: warping, cracking and rot.
- Being 5 times as thick as vinyl siding, James Hardie siding is extremely durable and is able to better protect your Fairfax home over time.
- Let’s talk about curb appeal. James Hardie manufactures a product that is going to increase the value of your home, so if you happen to be thinking about putting your home up on the real estate market in the future, you’re investing in a product that offers a very high return on investment. While vinyl siding pretends to look like wood, the fact is that it does not. James Hardie siding looks and feels like the real thing on your Fairfax home- and performs much better.
- Tell your homeowner’s insurance provider that your home is protected by James Hardie siding and you’re likely to enjoy a discount when it comes time to renew your insurance policy.
STB Remodeling is committed to providing the best products available, like James Hardie Siding. For a free in-home consultation and estimate, feel free to call on one of their experts at 703-849-0894 or go online to STBRemodeling.com, where you’ll find information on products and services, financing assistance on your home improvement project and much more.
Be sure your new home siding offers high-performance insulation while reducing your energy costs. James Hardie siding offers long-lasting beauty and freedom from maintenance, along with a long list of reasons to choose their product. James Hardie Siding Fairfax